Thursday, April 1, 2010

You know...

I've been thinking about this since this past episode, seeing Kate yet again sticking close by Claire. She owes Claire and she knows it. She shouldn't have taken Aaron, and I think she's regretting it now, which is showing that she is finally beginning to mature. Good for her. It saddens me that it took this long, but I'm actually proud of her. Yes, I said it, I'm proud of the emotional progress she's making. Good for you Kate, keep it up. One day soon you may even be worthy of Sawyer's love again.
Please don't shun me. I still hated who she's been for the past 5 years, but I think she's showing us that she deserves to be given a break. I've been debating whether or not to post this, but I just had to get it off my chest.

4 comments:

  1. Happy April Fools Day Kally. Now I am glad I tped your barn in Farmville. :D This is my other blog account, but it is still me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate, maturing? HAHAHAHAAAA! No, excuse me, but she didn't sell it to me. She's the new Ben Linus, waiting in the shadow to save her ass, forming a plan. She was all over Sawyer in Recon, now she's almost spitting on him. Oh, hi Kate!

    I appreciate your good sentiments, Kally, and I'm not going against you. Kate will just need to get into action to win me on her side, and I mean some serious action in which she's not the main benefactor. She's gone too far to win me with over sad and silent smile/I'm a victim kind of act.

    Die, Kate, just die. To quote the Grand Gandalf: "Rid us of your stupidity!" Mmm, give Gandalf a glass of McCutcheon please. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe, figured me out freckles. Totally my April Fools joke. I don't care what the writers try to do, I don't think Kate will ever have a chance at redemption in my eyes!! And no, I don't think she's maturing either, though I've read hints of it in others' opinions (what are they thinking!?!) elsewhere and thought I could run with it to test my AF abilities.
    I'm not one to be able to keep a straight face, so I rarely get to pull pranks :D

    ReplyDelete

Your input is welcome. Please do help keeping the interactions on a courteous level.